Connected Consumer: Expanding Direct to Consumer Channels with Coca-Cola
The adoption of commerce accelerated in 2020 by 4-6 years. Building a global, multifaceted commerce strategy requires understanding the connected consumer, supply chain, and regional threats and opportunities. Coca-Cola leveraged their early investments in D2C and iterated based on insights and data to satisfy demand while staying closely connected to their consumers.
Coca-Cola, Bounteous, and Adobe hosted a moderated roundtable discussion on expanding direct to consumer channels. The event focused on understanding why D2C is a necessary investment for Consumer Packaged Good (CPG) brands, and the importance of data and insights for driving successful digital experiences.
During this moderated roundtable attendees learned:
- How Coca-Cola kept up with the demand and increase in adoption of commerce in 2020.
- Why data and insights are essential for creating a brand-building commerce strategy.
- The success of Coca-Cola's utilization of Adobe's Experience Cloud solutions to bring it’s digital customization to life.
- The role Amazon plays in complementing an omnichannel commerce strategy.
This event has happened already
- Matt Tarallo, Global VP of Amazon, Coca-Cola
- Jennifer Brevick, Group Director, Marketing and eCommerce, Coca-Cola
- Enrique Negrete, Sr Director D2C Services LATAM, Coca-Cola
- Raghu Kakarala, EVP, Commerce, Bounteous
- John Telford, SVP, Vertical Solutions, Bounteous