The Leadership Profile of the Future: From Here to There
Leah Weyandt, Chief People Officer at Bounteous, spoke during a webinar alongside representatives from the Center of Creative Leadership and Mars.
The global pandemic has put a new spotlight on the importance of future-proofing leadership. What talent profile should organizations create as they think about leadership five years from now? Ten years from now?
In this webinar, speakers explored the critical external forces shaping future leadership profiles and the leadership challenges that must be addressed in upskilling existing talent. For your organization to succeed and thrive, you need a leadership development bridge between the leaders of today and the leaders of tomorrow.
The webinar covered:
- External forces shaping future leadership profiles
- How understanding your organization's leadership challenges becomes a bridge to developing future leaders
- The right organizational support for enabling new leadership
This event has happened already
- Cheryl Flink, Global Vice President, Leadership Research & Analytics, Center for Creative Leadership
- Chris Dewar, Senior Leadership Solutions Partner, Center for Creative Leadership
- Stephen Young, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, Insights & Impact Group, Center for Creative Leadership
- Leah Weyandt, Chief People Officer, Bounteous
- Nuno Gonçalves, Global Head of Strategic Capability Building, Mars
This event is part of Lead to Succeed | Rising to the Challenge in 2021 and Beyond, an exclusive 2-day event featuring live discussions with CCL experts and HR executives about the most urgent topics in leadership today.