FSTEC 2023 - Using Data to Win in the Age of Personalization
This event occurred on Thu, Sep 14, 2023
For decades, restaurant brands used the term “guests” instead of “consumers” to denote an understanding that their visitors were seen as individuals and not just dollar signs. In the post-pandemic restaurant landscape, however, the expression has new meaning.
Now that most sizable restaurant brands have met guest demand for mobile ordering, digital payments and off-premise dining, they must tackle the next challenge: creating and delivering hyper-personalized experiences that convert.
In this panel discussion at FSTEC 2023, attendees learned:
- Guest expectations for digital experiences based on recent (2023) research
- How personalization fosters guest satisfaction, loyalty, and brand growth
- The business and consumer benefits surrounding personalization
- Myths about digital transformation (and the truths that dispel them)
- How to identify the correct next step in your digital journey