Introducing Google Tag Manager Training
Learn about Google Tag Manager, get your hands dirty, and get your questions answered… in less than a day. We are proud to introduce a brand new training course: Google Tag Manager – Basics & Beyond! This is a hands-on, intensive workshop, debuting in New York City for Internet Week on Thursday, May 22nd, at SUNY Global Center in Manhattan.
- Writing Tags, Rules and Macros, with a focus on extensibility
- Learning about the Data Layer, and how to interact with it
- Exploring auto-event listeners and Rules with regular expressions
- Learning techniques for sequencing tags
- Setting custom dimensions and metrics through Universal Analytics
- Loading jQuery and other libraries through GTM
Our Google Tag Manager workshop is informed by our consulting experience working with dozens of client GTM implementations, and through our position as a Google Certified Partner vetted by Google to support Google Tag Manager. As one of the leaders in this industry, our team has written important blog posts related to Tag Manager, and our own Jonathan Weber was part of the W3C initiative to standardize the Data Layer specification.
Come join us in New York City for one of the first Google Tag Manager trainings on the East Coast! And be on the lookout for additional Google Tag Manager trainings around the country, starting this summer!