Moving Forward: Co-Innovation Strategies For Leading Travel and Hospitality Brands
Competing and winning in the digital marketing landscape is an extensive and constantly evolving effort. It requires new methods of working together, establishing shared goals and risk, and defining the key outcomes of a successful, long-term relationship. As customer behaviors are changing to accommodate the new environment, it's vital to equip your organization with the tools and processes to enable innovation across locations, teams, and channels.
Bounteous, Caesars Entertainment, and Adobe joined forces for a Travel and Hospitality round table discussion. The event focused on building a co-innovation framework to expedite digital maturity within your organization and the value of prioritizing digital experiences for the travel and hospitality industry. Attendees heard a firsthand account outlining the ways Caesars was able to adjust its digital marketing roadmap to successfully navigate the challenges of 2020.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Utilizing emerging industry trends and strategic, long-term relationships for digital transformation
- Understanding the notion of co-innovation and how to implement this concept within your industry for digital marketing success
- Competing and winning digitally through innovation principles and process takeaways for Travel and Hospitality
- Defining a roadmap and implementing digital transformation strategies
- Adopting innovative tools, to reach customers in new ways