Twin Cities Drupal Camp - External Design Systems in Practice
We hope session attendees have a better understanding of when using an external design system could benefit your project, along with a clearer understanding of how this approach could be implemented - both in projects using Twig and a projects using a mix of templating engines.
This event has happened already
In reviewing this rebranding effort, Perry will take a closer look at our approach to a shared design system, including:
- The structure of our design system repository
- Requiring the design system in your Drupal project as a composer dependency
- Workflow and managing releases
- Using Twig components in WordPress with the Timber Plugin
- Challenges and areas for future improvement
He'll also explore approaches to using a shared design system on decoupled Drupal projects, including:
- Sharing styles between Drupal and React using CSS Modules
- The role of a shared design system in projects that use multiple templating engines
About Twin Cities Drupal Camp #tcdrupal
Twin Cities Drupal Camp is a three-day conference, held annually in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. Every Drupal Camp features keynote speakers, sessions, code sprints, great parties, and lots of networking.
Twin Cities Drupal Camp is for open source enthusiasts, designers, hackers, geeks, developers, UI experts, IT managers and anyone else that wants to find out more about Drupal.