O'Reilly Live Online Training - Shaping and Communicating Architectural Decisions
This event has happened already
Get intensive, hands-on training on current critical technology topics, led by instructors from O'Reilly's unparalleled network of tech innovators and experts.
By the end of this live, online course, you’ll understand:
- Why good communication skills are critical for architects.
- The motivations and needs behind the different stakeholders you work with.
- How different approaches to communication can create clarity or ambiguity.
And you’ll be able to:
- Lay out a strategy for making good architectural decisions and getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Build credibility with other organizations outside of IT and engineering.
- Resolve conflicts with different team members and stakeholders.
- Break speaking habits that create tension and miscommunication.