DrupalCorn Camp 2019 - Themes: Standardize Without Compromise
Andrew Olson spoke at DrupalCorn Camp 2019 November 8 during his session, Themes: Standardize Without Compromise.
In this session, Andrew framed an approach to select a theme for your organization. Attendees learned how to:
- Establish criteria to select a standard theme.
- Decide when to break away from the standard theme.
- Create a theme plan.
- Theme and sub-theme large scale projects.
- Onboard additional developers.
This event has happened already
Once a year, the Drupal community gathers in Iowa for a few days to share and grow their Drupal skills and knowledge:
- Wednesday is full of training opportunities and mentored contribution to Drupal and Drupal Projects.
- Thursday and Friday include keynotes, sessions, Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions, and usually some sort of social activities.