DrupalCon Europe 2020 - An Overview of Drupal Front-end Component Integration Methods
Tune in with Brian Perry during DrupalCon Europe 2020!
This session will provide an overview of methods that can be used to provide data from Drupal to a front-end component that lives outside of the traditional Drupal templates directory, including:
- Mapping data via preprocessing
- Mapping data in twig templates
- Helper modules including Component Libraries, Twig Tweak, and Twig Field Value
- Popular component-based themes and starter kits
- UI Patterns and related supporting modules
- Pattern Kit
- Single File Components
Finally, we’ll look ahead to how this process could evolve in future versions of Drupal.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Develop a solution to map data from Drupal to components that live outside of the templates directory.
- Recognize the potential challenges related to front-end component integration in Drupal 8.
- Identify the component integration approach that works best for their team or project.
DrupalCon Europe 2020 will be hosted on OnAir, a virtual event management platform.