DrupalCon Europe 2020 - An Overview of Drupal Front-end Component Integration Methods
Brian Perry presented during DrupalCon Europe 2020.
This session provided an overview of methods that can be used to provide data from Drupal to a front-end component that lives outside of the traditional Drupal templates directory, including:
- Mapping data via preprocessing
- Mapping data in twig templates
- Helper modules including Component Libraries, Twig Tweak, and Twig Field Value
- Popular component-based themes and starter kits
- UI Patterns and related supporting modules
- Pattern Kit
- Single File Components
The session also looked ahead to how this process could evolve in future versions of Drupal.
This event has happened already
DrupalCon Europe 2020 will be hosted on OnAir, a virtual event management platform.