Google Analytics 4 Properties Q&A Session
Forrester estimates that 57% of organizations aren't yet ready for true cross-platform data collection. The new Google Analytics provides web and app tracking along with a number of innovations that enable cross-platform analytics.
The Bounteous analytics team has been hard at work dual-tagging and migrating our enterprise client accounts to the newest version of Google Analytics and we hosted the industry's first full-day GA4 public training last fall. We know you have questions about this emerging platform. We have answers!
Key Takeaways Include
- Updates on recent product changes for Google Analytics 4
- Discussions on GA4's eCommerce tracking features.
- Audience questions answered by Bounteous experts.
- Everything you Need to Know About Google Analytics 4
- Event Naming Considerations For Google Analytics 4 Properties by Sean Power
- Unifying Your Measurement Approach with Google Analytics 4 - [Whitepaper] - Abby Matchett