Webinar: Discovering New Audiences with Google Marketing Platform and Customer Data Platforms
Only 11 percent of companies effectively use a wide variety of data types to build a unified customer
profile, according to Forrester. These same leading organizations are 2.5 times more likely to increase customer lifetime values as a result of unified data management.
Shifts in browser technology and an increasing focus on user privacy mean that effective digital marketing requires better data than ever before. First-party data, the data a company collects, owns, and maintains, is now the key to unlocking real-time digital advertising messaging and personalized customer experiences. Companies must mature their data and marketing processes to fully harness first-party data.
Key Takeaways Include
- How advancing Digital Maturity can increase revenue by 25 percent.
- How does a CDP interact with MarTech like Google Marketing Platform?
- CDPs can help you reach both known and unknown users with marketing messages.
- Leverage First-Party Data for Digital Success: Five Opportunities
- Improving Customer Experiences with a Customer Data Platform
- Services - Customer Data Platforms