Florida DrupalCamp - An Overview of Front-end Component Integration Methods in Drupal 8
Catch Brian Perry at Florida DrupalCamp during his session, An Overview of Front-end Component Integration Methods in Drupal 8.
This session will provide an overview of methods that can be used to provide data from Drupal to a front-end component that lives outside of the traditional Drupal templates directory, including:
- Mapping data via preprocessing
- Mapping data in twig templates
- Helper modules including Component Libraries, Twig Tweak, and Twig Field Value
- Popular component-based themes and starter kits
- UI Patterns and related supporting modules
- Pattern Kit
- Single File Components
Finally, attendees will look ahead to how this process could evolve beyond Drupal 8.
Florida DrupalCamp is an annual conference that brings together web developers from all over the world to learn, network, and discuss web development and the Drupal Content Management System.