Adobe DITAWORLD 2020 Virtual Conference - XML Documentation for Scalable Technical Knowledge
This event occurred on Thu, Oct 8, 2020
Steven Carter hosted a session during Adobe DITAWORLD 2020.
The session focused on the XML Documentation for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solution that provides a seamless, component-based structure to map high-volume, complex information at scale.
Attendees gained an understanding of a crucial XML DITA implementation solution through an explanation of industry best practices, platform tips and tricks, and a compelling F5 client success story outlining:
- Ways to structure content at scale using configured components and template mapping
- How to utilize the XML Documentation for AEM to generate pages and content
- The importance of providing consistent digital experiences across touchpoints
- How to provide a scalable foundation built on AEM best practices
- The ability to facilitate increased engagement by efficiently managing resources and improving the user experience