BADCamp 2019 - The Curmudgeon’s Guide to Building Drupal Websites
Chris Greatens spoke October 4 at BADCamp 2019.
During this talk, Chris discussed what he's learned as a Drupal developer related to:
- Being a valued team member
- Partnering with clients (internal and external)
- Being efficient and effective
- Effectively debugging problems
- Growing yourself as a developer
This event has happened already
For over 13 years, the Bay Area Drupal Camp has gathered thousands from a worldwide community of Drupal users, developers, marketers, and content specialists to share their expertise, level up their skills, and make new friends in the intellectual and cultural heart of the Bay Area.