Drupal Camp Asheville 2020 - Drupal Front-end Component Integration Method
During Drupal Camp Asheville 2020 Brian Perry led a session overviewing Drupal front-end component integration methods.
This session provided an overview of methods that can be used to provide data from Drupal to a front-end component that lives outside of the traditional Drupal templates directory, including:
- Mapping data via preprocessing
- Mapping data in twig templates
- Helper modules including Component Libraries, Twig Tweak, and Twig Field Value
- Popular component-based themes and starter kits
- UI Patterns and related supporting modules
- Pattern Kit
- Single File Components
This event has happened already
Drupal Camp Asheville is an annual two-day conference that focuses on hands-on training, community contribution, and knowledge sharing for all levels of Drupal experience.