Bounteous Public Training Scholarship Program
Bounteous is passionate about making digital tools accessible to everyone and driving lasting change in the technology industry.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion paves the way for our teams to co-innovate and provide best-in-class digital solutions for our clients.
We're continually looking for ways to uplift and support the next generation of digital innovators through education and training opportunities.
Starting a career in a new field and seeking out educational opportunities can be overwhelming. That's why we created this public training scholarship program—to equip tech-passionate individuals with top-notch training in a safe, supportive environment.
Every quarter, five individuals will expand their knowledge of sought-after digital tools and elevate their digital career by:
- Attending two Google Marketing Platform courses (valued at $1000+). Learn valuable digital marketing and analytics skills, including tips on how to obtain industry-specific certifications in tools like Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Promoting their work on our industry-leading blog and social media accounts.
- Partnering with a Talent Specialist or Manager on the Bounteous team to build your professional portfolio and cover letter/resume, as well as prepare you for future interviews. Don’t have a portfolio yet? We’ll help get you started!
- Identify as a woman from the Black, Indigenous, Person of Color, and/or LGBTQ+ communities.
- Have an interest in beginning or furthering your career in the digital marketing space, or make a major switch from another industry.
- Reside in North America.
- Application opens on July 9, 2021, for the Summer 2021 scholarship.
- Winners are notified by July 30, 2021.
- Training courses are scheduled to be completed between August – September 2021.
Applications are open to applicants over the age of 18 and in North America only. Please read the FAQ section below for additional details. Terms and conditions apply.
Applicants do not need to have prior experience or active accounts in the Google products they want to learn about. We will work with individuals to ensure they have proper access through demo accounts or setting up their own accounts prior to class.
For the purpose of the courses, you'll be able to follow along with the Google Demo Account or your own personal account. However, if you don't have access to a company that needs digital marketing and is willing to collaborate with you, consider using this as an opportunity to find a way to gain real-world experience.
Ask at your place of employment if they'll allow you to take off two days for personal development and if they will allow you to have access to and contribute to their marketing success. Or, consider reaching out to a local non-profit, small business, or family friend and offering your services as a chance to learn. Read more here.
Applicants must be available for the entire day, each day of their virtual training courses (two days total, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM ET).
Take a look at the information below to get to know our available courses and what to expect from a Bounteous training:
Applicants should have access to a laptop/computer and internet connection. Training is conducted via Zoom meeting software, and Google products are best experienced on a computer or laptop. Instructions for using Zoom and logging onto the course will be provided prior to class.